A rock or debris on the road that gets propelled up by a vehicle in front of you is the number one cause of a cracked windshield.
But if you are lucky and catch the problem early enough before it spreads, you may be able to get a much simpler and cheaper windshield repair.
Don't just trust anyone to repair your window! Auto Glass Now has over 28 years of experience repairing auto glass on almost every make and model! Your windshield may be eligible for a repair if:
The damage to the window is smaller than a quarter
The crack hasn't started to "spider" and grow
The chip isn't on the edge of the windshield, affecting structural integrity
You can still clearly see out your window if repaired
The crack hasn't gone all the way through the windshield
When your auto glass gets a small chip and is eligible for a repair, follow these steps:
1. Call your nearest Auto Glass Now to schedule an appointment to bring in your vehicle for a chip repair
2. Our technicians will explain our repair process to you
3. They will then clean your window around the crack, making sure no dirt can get into the cracked area
4. After, they will use our quick-drying resin to fill in the crack
5. In most cases, you will be on your way in 30 minutes or less!
Remember: bring in your vehicle right away before the crack spreads, leading to a more costly windshield replacement.
For more information on the windshield repair process, call us today at 1-800-300-8884!